Sunday, May 8, 2011

Welcome Real Life Deals! Thirty One Promotion


For my normal Booth 98 customers....I am also a representative of Thirty One. They are having a GREAT spring/summer sale ONLY on Tuesday 5/10 at 8:00 pm. Five items will be 31% off on that night...but only as supplies last. You can check it out by going to www.mythirtyone.com/39583. You can order and have the items sent directly to your home - all via the website!
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to get a catalog, order through me, schedule a Thirty One party, or to ask about my great opportunity for a charity fundraiser! The current catalog is available 24/7 on my website at www.mythirtyone.com/39583 . I do have a substantial inventory on-hand, so if you are in a rush ask me!

Please go to www.reallifedeals.com to see my promotion! Sign up for the opportunity to win a free sailboat coin purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment