Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sixth Anniversary!!!

Wow! I can hardly believe I've had Booth #98 for six years. It has been such a blessing to be able to open my shop. I've met some incredible families over the years, been able to help a few people down on their luck, had a great time figuring out what my customers wants/needs are, and it has given me a great outlet for my personal "need" while raising my children and staying home. I can say that I wouldn't be where I am now personally, spiritually, emotionally, or financially without taking on this risk. I've dreamed of opening my own shop...and this in a small way has allowed me to fulfill that dream...but still enjoy spending the time I want with my family.
So, to my customers I just want to say a big THANK YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I've been shopping/selling and working with you that whole time! It's definitely win-win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon, you are sweet to work with me over the years :)

    ReplyDelete