Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Well, it has been quite some time since I last posted!  Since I will be enclosing business cards with this link on my new products, I thought I'd better give this site an update!  After the Peddler's Mall closed in July 2012, I pretty much had to shut up shop for a while until the Vendor's Village came to town in June 2013.  I had two booths for over a year.  Then, I decided to close the used clothing part of my business.  I really enjoyed doing the new items...so after some consideration, I decided to open a display booth instead.  So, I will now be stocking new purses, wallets, backpacks, etc.  I still have lots of new accessories from the old booth, so I'll probably put them in as well.  So, here's a new chapter on an ongoing business :)  My new showcase number is #16. 
Thanks to my friends and customers who have been loyal through all these years!  I truly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment